2nd Italian Ultrac. Champ. 24H 2017
       COVID-19 (update 27.08): the sudden worsening of the situation in France, the risk of having to quarantine when I return home and the news that in Nantes we must already ride with the mask, made me take the difficult decision that for the health of my team and mine, it is better not to do the TdF this year. I believed in it until the end and I had already organized everything, but life is one and the passes wills always be there waiting for me. Don't worry: I already have a plan C for the next months if I have to postpone also La Vuelta/Giro d'Italia. Stay Tuned!
Sponser_Logo_Farbe.png
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Facebook Messenger Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Sträva Social Icon
  • Telegram Channel Icon
  • Damaceleste.com Telegram Group Chat

© 2017 by Damaceleste.com. Proudly created with Wix.com